150' Cool White LED Rope Light, 2 Wire 1/2", 12 Volt
This item (V20904) is not currently available for purchase.
Enter your email address above to be notified when this product is available for purchase.
12 volt rope light runs off DC power through a battery or converter, and is ideal for boats, RVs, and parade floats. Long lasting LED bulbs illuminate within strong PVC tubing that exhibits high flexibility and UV resistance, lasting longer and using less power. Great for any number of applications. Remove from spool before plugging in.
- 150' Spool Cool White LED Rope Light
- Round shaped rope light tubing
- 2 wire rope light is the most popular rope light for holiday lighting
- Use 12 volt DC LED rope light for parades and boats
- Customize rope lights by cutting and using accessories
- Save energy with LED lights: 0.88 watts per foot
- 12 bulbs per foot for maximum brightness
- Spotlight your yard with elaborate motifs
|Wire Count: 2 Wire||Rope Light Length: 150 ft|
|Light Display: Steady||Rope Light Diameter: 1/2" (13mm)|
|Rope Light Shape: Round||Light Color: Cool White|
|Tube Color: Clear||Bulb Type: LED|
|Bulbs per Foot: 12||Voltage: 12|
|Wire Length: 150 ft||Bulb Shape: Round|
|Max Run: 33 ft||Can Be Cut: Yes|
|Cut Length: 72 in||Watts Per Foot: 0.88|
|Average Hours: 100,000||Rating: UL Listed|
|Includes: 3 Splice Connectors, 3 Power Cords (Power Plug Not Included), 3 Power Connectors, 3 End Caps||Bulb Spacing: 1 in|
|Light Color: Clear|
This product has not yet been reviewed.