3-Wire 1/2" (13mm), "Chasing" Blue Rope Light, 150' Commercial Spool, 12V, UL Listed
This item (V21732) is not currently available for purchase.
Enter your email address above to be notified when this product is available for purchase.
12 volt rope light runs off DC power through a battery or converter, and is ideal for boats, RVs, and parade floats. Constructed of pure tungsten filaments enclosed in strong PVC tubing, LynxLite rope light exhibits high flexibility, temperature sustainability, and UV resistance. Great for any number of applications. Remove from spool before plugging in.
- 150' Spool Blue Incandescent Rope Light
- Round shaped rope light tubing
- 3 wire rope light can be spliced and connected to create custom lengths and rope light configurations
- Use a controller for animated chasing light effects
- Use 12 volt DC rope light for parades and boats
- Customize rope lights by cutting and using accessories
- 12 bulbs per foot for maximum brightness
- Serene blue lighting radiates beauty at night
|Wire Count: 3 Wire||Light Display: Steady (Chases with Controller)|
|Rope Light Diameter: 1/2" (13mm)||Rope Light Shape: Round|
|Light Color: Blue||Bulb Type: Incandescent|
|Bulbs per Foot: 12||Voltage: 12|
|Wire Length: 150 ft||Bulb Shape: Round|
|Max Run: 30 ft||Can Be Cut: Yes|
|Cut Length: 8 in||Watts Per Foot: 2.52|
|Average Hours: 35,000||Rating: CSA Approved, UL Listed|
|Includes: 3 End Caps, 3 Power Cords (Power Plug Not Included), 3 Splice Connectors, 3 Power Connectors||Features Available With Controller: Steady, Fading, Flashing, Chasing, Cycling, Flowing|
|Bulb Spacing: 1 in||Light Color Group: Blue|
This product has not yet been reviewed.