Toll Free 1-866-962-7382Home « Photo Contest
Christmas Lights, Etc 2013 Photo Contest - Entry
- Upload your image above
- Image should be no less than 1024 pixels wide
- Only original photos will be accepted. Photos with a copyright mark, web address, physical address or any other content or graphics will not be accepted. They must not copied from another source, including but not limited to, websites, magazines, books,etc. Contestants may submit one photo.
- Include your full name and contact information on the entry form. Note: No email addresses will be displayed on Christmas Lights, Etc's website or social sites.
- All photos must be of a residential and non-professional nature. Photos of commercial property(s) or professionally designed events are excluded. However, entries from educational institutions and non-profit organizations will be considered eligible.
Write a brief description about your entry that will appear next to the photo
All photos that are submitted will be considered the property of Christmas Lights, Etc and may be used by Christmas Lights, Etc for promotional purposes as set forth in the Contest guidelines and terms and conditions.
- Entries may also be sent via U.S. mail to: Christmas Lights, Etc , 205 Curie Drive, Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Like Us on our Facebook Page and Follow us on either Twitter or Pinterest
- To increase chances of winning, encourage family and friends to vote for your submission.
Christmas Lights, Etc 2013 Photo Contest Terms and Conditions.
- No Purchase Necessary: to enter please complete submission form at our Photo Contest Page
- Eligibility - Void where prohibited by law: all federal, state and local laws and regulations shall apply. Eligible only in the Continental United States.
- Conditions of Entry: Winners will be notified via email and must respond within ten (10) days of attempted notification. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified. Entry submissions will constitute irrevocable permission to Christmas Lights, Etc of all rights to the entry, all rights to publish, use, adapt, edit or modify such entry in any way and in all forms of media, without limitation, and without consideration or acknowledgment to the entrant and the unconditional right to use the photograph and statements about the Contest for any forms of advertising, promotion or publicity without additional compensation or permissions, except where prohibited by law.
- Schedule & Prizes: Christmas Lights, Etc 2013 Photo Contest starts November 25, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and ends December 31, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. The category entry and prize schedule is outlined below - all times are Eastern Standard Time. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes on prizes. The winner is also solely responsible for all expenses related to participation in the Contest, including acceptance of prize. Prizes will be awarded in approximately ten (10) days after the winner is selected. Prizes are not transferable.
- Deadlines: Entries are due by 11:59 a.m. the day before:
- 11/29/13 - Pic of the Week - $100 Christmas Lights, Etc Gift Certificate
- 12/06/13 - Pic of the Week - $100 Christmas Lights, Etc Gift Certificate
- 12/13/13 - Pic of the Week - $100 Christmas Lights, Etc Gift Certificate
- 12/20/13 - Pic of the Week - $100 Christmas Lights, Etc Gift Certificate
- 12/27/13 - Pic of the Week - $100 Christmas Lights, Etc Gift Certificate
- 12/31/13 - Pic of the Week - $100 Christmas Lights, Etc Gift Certificate
- 12/31/13 - 3rd Prize: Best Indoor Christmas Tree - $500 Christmas Lights, Etc Gift Certificate
- 12/31/13 - 2nd Prize: Best Outside Christmas House - $1,500 Christmas Lights, Etc Gift Certificate
- 12/31/13 - Grand Prize: Best Overall - $2,500 Christmas Lights, Etc Gift Certificate
- Judging and Selection of Winners: Eligible entries will be judged by Christmas Lights, Etc staff. Winners will be notified via email in accordance with the Contest schedule as well as posted on Christmas Lights, Etc websites and social sites. 50% of judging criteria will be based upon creativity and originality per category, 50% of judging criteria will be based upon the number of votes obtained via website and social media platforms. Participants are eligible win both a Weekly prize as well as one of the Best Of categories. One individual participant may not win multiple Best Of category prizes. By entering this Contest, participants agree to these Terms and Conditions as well as the decision of the judges, which shall be considered final and binding. At the discretion of Christmas Lights, Etc, additional winners and/or prizes may be added.
- Original Submissions: all photos submitted must be original and contain no photo manipulation. They must not copied from another source, including but not limited to, websites, magazines, books, etc. All photos must be non-copyrighted, legal, accurate, non-defamatory. Any photo submission deemed to be overly explicit, of any nature, will be rejected.
- Transmissions: Christmas Lights, Etc will not be responsible for lost, unavailable or interrupted network, server, or other connections, telephonic transmissions or computer hardware or software technical failures or other errors of any type regardless of the error was human, electronic or mechanical.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, administration or security of the Contest is impaired for any reason, in any way, including, but not limited to virus, fraud or other technical problems, Christmas Lights, Etc may, at its sole discretion, either suspend the Contest to address the issue, then resume the Contest in a way that conforms to the general purposes of these Terms; or award the prize from the eligible entries received up to the time of said issue. Christmas Lights, Etc reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with the entry process and/or the operation of the Contest or to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Attempts by any individual to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil law; should such an attempt be made, Christmas Lights, Etc reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual or entity to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Contest, participants release Christmas Lights, Etc and its assignees from any and all liability for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind caused by participation in the Contest or the acceptance, possession or use or misuse of a prize or participation in any prize related activities.