Christmas Tree Ideas
- > Christmas Tree Ideas
- > Christmas Dining
- > Foyer
- > Kitchen
- > Library and Office Trees
- > Kids Christmas Trees
- > Man Cave
- > Related Resource Pages
With prelit artificial trees, families can display and enjoy holiday trees for longer periods of time with no maintenance. Christmas trees represent a sense of joy so having many throughout the home has become the new standard. Use these Christmas tree ideas to bring more Christmas spirit into all the rooms of the home.
Holiday trees go beyond the living room.
Use the Christmas tree pictures below to get ideas for the following rooms:
Allow prelit trees to showcase themselves in the dining room during the holiday meal.
- For spacious dining rooms, start with the full profile, elegant Noble Fir Prelit Tree or the Aspen Fir.
- For smaller dining rooms, the slender or pencil shaped Tiffany tree maintains an elegant profile.
- Hang curtain lights for a decorative backdrop in the dining room.
- Hang glistening ball ornaments on the tree to match the linens and tableware.
- Place a decorative centerpiece in the center of the table, or for longer tables, several down the middle.
Email Specials & Promos - sign up for instant holiday savings
Foyers resembling the Christmas tree pictures above give guests a sense of style and excitement for the holidays, as soon as they enter the door. Choose between pencil, slender, medium and full profile trees to find the perfect fit, for whatever size the foyer may be.
- For newer homes, the medium profile Balsam Fir gives a realistic look, with multiple color pigments in the tips and mix of PE/PVC foliage.
- Hang the matching Balsam Fir garland on nearby stairways for a dramatic look in the foyer.
- The Hawthorne or the Flocked Fraser give a welcoming feel to the entryway, with gentle flocking of snow on their branches.
Nothing makes a sweeter home than a Christmas tree in the kitchen, surrounded by the aroma of baked cookies at Christmas time. Kitchen Christmas Tree Ideas:
- The Winchester, available in the slender profile, gives a rustic feel with its pine cones in the thick branches.
- The Brighton Fir is available in slender and pencil profiles, to fit any size kitchen.
- The Fraser Fir is natural and sparse in design, leaving plenty of open spaces for ornaments.
- Decorate in colors that match the existing color schemes of the kitchen, such as burgundy, gold or silver.
- Go vintage by hanging antique kitchen utensil ornaments and homemade bows on the tree.
- Whichever design chosen, hang edible treats on the tree so admirers can indulge in a sweet surprise!
Subscribe Me!! - Email me coupons, promos and savings
Enjoy the relaxing, quiet atmosphere of the library or home office with the added ambience of a Christmas tree.
- The full Canadian Fir creates a grand presence in the study with short, realistic needles and bark wrapped branches and trunk
- Hang golden ornaments and wrap red ribbon to coordinate with the book collection in the home study
- Create a themed tree in the office with decorations, such as golf balls, baseball, or any other favored sport
- Bring the excitement of Christmas into the home office with tabletop trees on shelves or the desk.
Make young ones feel even more special at Christmas time by allowing them to have their very own tree in their bedroom. These Christmas tree ideas are perfect for little ones and teens alike.
- The Dunhill Fir tree has soft tips, is the most affordable tree and is available in smaller heights, like 6.5'.
- Tabletop trees are available in smaller sizes, from 2 to 4' and can be selected with color changing fiber optic lights!
- Display children's homemade ornaments and crafts on their own tree.
- Give a fun Christmas project to kids, letting them select the colors in lights and ornaments for the tree, giving them a sense of pride and joy in the tree.
- Use multicolored lights for fun themes such as Santa Claus or their favorite cartoon characters.
Exclusive Sales - Join today for exclusive coupons and savings
The man cave, the exclusive room for men to play games, hang out and entertain friends, deserves its own artificial tree that flows with the feel of the room.
- The realistic, nursery cut Norway Spruce boasts the highest light count, which is ideal for man caves with lowered ceilings or darker recesses.
- The Hunter Tree is impeccably natural looking, with dark green colored tips and pine cones in the down swept branches
- Hang ornaments in favorite sports or hobby themes, such as football or golf
- Use a prelit tree in white lights or multicolored lights and forget the ornaments for a decorative, yet simple look.
- Use the LED Deluxe Palm tree as the designated holiday tree during the season, and enjoy year round
Christmas Tree Decorating How To...
Make the search for the perfect Christmas tree easy. This site allows for narrowing the search by tree size, light color and more.
Prelit Christmas Trees Guide
This page explains all the ins and outs of qualities to look for when choosing a prelit Christmas tree.
How Many Ornaments Do I Need
This page helps to determine what size, color, finish and how many ornaments you will need to decorate the tree.
Christmas Tree Storage Solutions
This page explains the advanced storage systems now available for storing trees. Store the trees and protect them with convenience and ease.