- Easy Install Plug - Brown (Polarized) - SPT1
- Squeeze Blades To Remove Inner Unit From Cover
- Hold Inner Unit With Wide Blade. With Ribbed Side Of Wire (Or Wire With White/Silver Conductor) On Right - (Must Be Connected To the Wider Blade) - Push Wires All The Way In.
- Squeeze Blades Together. Press Inner Unit Firmly Into Cover.
- For Use With No. 18-2 SPT-1 Cord (125V, 10Amps)
- Proper Polarization Must Be Maintained. If Neither Side Of Wire Has Rib(s), The Side With Shite/Silver Conductor Should Be Considered Ribbed Side and Connected To The Wider Blade.
View Detailed Specifications