C7 C9 Christmas lights available in traditional incandescent and LED bulbs. Illuminate the house, yard, or trees this holiday with Christmas light strings displaying large retro Christmas bulbs. C7 lights are the ideal size to trim a tree or outline the yard, and C9 bulbs are popular hanging on rooftops and to wrap large outdoor trees. Find light strings with various spacing and socket options to customize and light displays this season. Click here to compare C7 and C9 bulb sizesand read through our LED Christmas Lights Guide.
C7 / C9 Christmas Light Bulbs
- Replacement Incandescent and LED Bulbs
- All colors in C7 and C9 Christmas lights
- Grand Cascade, Snowfall and globe party lights
C7 C9 Christmas Light Sets
- Retro C7 and C9 Christmas lights strings
- LED and Incandescent C7 and C9 pre-lamped strings are ready to hang
- Choose from colors, paint finishes, and LED
C7 / C9 Christmas Light Strings
- C7 and C9 Stringers and Light Spools
- Green and White Wire with Sockets
- Lengths from 25' - 1000'
- Controllers, Timers, Light Testers, and Faders
- Light Clips, Wreath Hangers, and Installation Tools
- Adapters, Extension Cords, Power Strips, and Connectors
- Tree Storage, Light Storage, and Ornament Keepers
Ordering prelamped light strings means you are ordering the wire with the bulbs already screwed in. These are light strings ready to plug in and turn on. Stringers and spools refers to the wire and sockets themselves. Stringers and spools allow for complete customization of bulb colors and wire lengths and options. Bulbs must be purchased separately.Knowing when to buy C7 and C9 bulbs separately
C7 and C9 prelamped lights offer a fast Christmas lighting option. Strings are available in a variety of colors, and come out of the box ready to hang. C7 and C9 bulbs offer a premium solution when purchased separately from the stringer. Bulbs have nickel bases to protect from corrosion, are triple dipped, and light themes are customizable. Stringers offer weep holes to drain water from sockets, and different bulb spacing options and SPT ratings, meaning more lights can be plugged together when customized.Are the same C7 and C9 lights available in LED?
Yes, and more LED C7 and C9 lights can be connected due to energy savings! LED prelamped strings are different from incandescent - bulbs are molded into sockets permanently. LED Prelamped strings are also ENERGY STAR rated. C7 and C9 LED bulbs offer the same nickel bases as incandescent bulbs, and can retrofit with standard stringer and spool sockets. Bulbs are nearly unbreakable, and long lasting.