150' Blue, Red, Clear Rope Light, 2 Wire 1/2", 120 Volt
Constructed of pure tungsten filaments enclosed in strong PVC tubing, LynxLite rope light exhibits high flexibility, temperature sustainability, and UV resistance. Great for any number of applications. Remove from spool before plugging in.
- 150' Spool Blue, Red, Clear Incandescent Rope Light
- Round shaped rope light tubing
- 2 wire rope light is the most popular rope light for holiday lighting
- Customize rope lights by cutting and using accessories
- 12 bulbs per foot for maximum brightness
- Frame buildings with rope lights this Christmas
- Entertain with festive lights
- Serene blue lighting radiates beauty at night
|Wire Count: 2 Wire||Rope Light Length: 150 ft|
|Light Display: Steady||Rope Light Diameter: 1/2" (13mm)|
|Rope Light Shape: Round||Light Color: Blue, Clear, Red|
|Tube Color: Clear||Bulb Type: Incandescent|
|Bulbs per Foot: 12||Voltage: 120|
|Wire Length: 150 ft||Bulb Shape: Round|
|Max Run: 320 ft||Can Be Cut: Yes|
|Cut Length: 72 in||Watts Per Foot: 3|
|Average Hours: 35,000||Rating: UL Listed, CSA Approved|
|Includes: 3 Power Cords, 3 End Caps, 3 Splice Connectors, 3 Power Connectors||Bulb Spacing: 1 in|
|Light Color: Multicolor|
Reviewed by Jeanine L.
on Monday, June 25, 2012
Good rope light
Not as eye catching as I would have thought but this is my first time EVER dealing with holiday lights. Your company wins on shipping time. I was amazed at how fast I received my order :-)
Reviewed by Ray F.
on Sunday, December 30, 2012
The instructions didn"t explain how to or where to cut the lights to connect them together or shorten them. I cut the ligts the exact size I neede only to find out I have dead spots.Also 2 small sections didn"t light when I first installed them. After moving the lights back and forth they came on but will they work next year.