150' Clear Rope Light, 2 Wire Square 3/8" x 3/8", 12 Volt
This item (V17396) is not currently available for purchase.
Enter your email address above to be notified when this product is available for purchase.
12 volt rope light runs off DC power through a battery or converter, and is ideal for boats, RVs, and parade floats. Constructed of pure tungsten filaments enclosed in strong PVC tubing, LynxLite rope light exhibits high flexibility, temperature sustainability, and UV resistance. Great for any number of applications. Remove from spool before plugging in.
- 150' Spool Clear Incandescent Rope Light
- Square shaped rope light tubing
- 2 wire rope light is the most popular rope light for holiday lighting
- Use 12 volt DC rope light for parades and boats
- Customize rope lights by cutting and using accessories
- 12 bulbs per foot for maximum brightness
|Wire Count: 2 Wire||Rope Light Length: 150 ft|
|Light Display: Steady||Rope Light Diameter: 3/8" x 3/8"|
|Rope Light Shape: Square||Light Color: Clear|
|Tube Color: Clear||Bulb Type: Incandescent|
|Bulbs per Foot: 12||Voltage: 12|
|Wire Length: 150 ft||Bulb Shape: Round|
|Max Run: 30 ft||Can Be Cut: Yes|
|Cut Length: 72 in||Watts Per Foot: 2.52|
|Average Hours: 35,000||Includes: 3 Splice Connectors, 3 Power Cords (Power Plug Not Included), 3 Power Connectors, 3 End Caps|
|Bulb Spacing: 1 in||Light Color: Clear|
This product has not yet been reviewed.