12 volt rope light runs off DC power through a battery or converter, and is ideal for boats, RVs, and parade floats. Constructed of pure tungsten filaments enclosed in strong PVC tubing, LynxLite rope light exhibits high flexibility, temperature sustainability, and UV resistance. Great for any number of applications. Remove from spool before plugging in.
- 150' spool Clear Incandescent rope light
- 2 wire rope light is the most popular rope light for general and holiday lighting
- Low voltage 12 volt rope light runs off DC power through a battery or converter, and is ideal for boats, RVs, and parade floats
- Bulbs have an average lifetime of 35,000 hours, making them a great choice for years.
- Lights and wire are enclosed in strong PVC tubing for superior protection and flexibility
- Includes enough power accessories to create three separate runs of rope light
- Engineered for consistent lighting from first bulb to last so your lights maintain the same vibrancy throughout the entire tube
- 12 bulbs per foot for maximum brightness
- Remove from spool before plugging in