This item (V19204) is not currently available for purchase.
Reviewed by Seth E.
on Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Look OK for cheaply made plastic item but are flimsy. Seem expensive for what you get. The first one I opened was broken - the LED/circuit board fell off of the translucent flame shaped plastic thing on top when I opened it to put in batteries. Also top heavy when batteries are installed in the "candle" (not the base)and tip easily if brushed against. Being returned.
Reviewed by April G.
on Thursday, November 08, 2012
The construction is all flimsy plastic. You would need to live in a cave for the light sensor to activate. Light from an adjacent room will prevent this from turning on.